Thursday, January 1, 2009

Father

You may have thought I didn't see,
or that I hadn't heard,
Life lessons that you taught to me,
but i got every word.
Perhaps you thought I missed it all,
and that we'd grown apart,
But dad, I picked up everything,
It's written in my heart.
Without you, dad, I wouldn't be
the man I am today;
you built a strong foundation
No one can take it away.
I've grown up with all your values,
and I'm very glad I did;
so here's to you, dear father,
From your forever grateful child ( kelvin).

Its my honor to have You as my DAD!!

2 comments:

Diane said...

haha! from your forever grateful child (kelvin)..
so funny...
must put ur name meh?

=p

anyway, nice one!
share ma =)

love u!
keep going!
lalala~ beauty and the beast~

z said...

wow, u really love ur father! very special