Wednesday, January 14, 2009

my dream come true!!!

Today i would like to write about things happened few days ago...happen in the last Saturday..
this morning i woke around 11 sumthing... my younger sister knock on my door, and ask me to wake up. I said:"Stop knocking already, i am coming." once i get out from the room, my dad, my stepmom and my siblings are all preparing to go for shopping in mid valley, and besides that cuz i am going to perform piano there. "YEAH" Claps hands...
when i am young, I have this very small ambition to be a pianist, but because of mine family problem, I have no chance to learn piano when i am young. So since now i am in a training called leadership program.. I have this chance to play a song by using piano in the shopping mall which is surrounded by many ppl there, my parents, friends... At first i was very nervous, my plams are sweating...and i start to forget the notes...
but once i look at my friends and family members there, i tell myself i nid to be confident and i have to make my childhood dream come true...HAHAHA...eventhough, it is a performance that less than 5 minutes, but for me that time are like 5 years! SWT... but once i finish the performance, i feel so happy...YIHAR!!! full of energy...

o.O Btw i haven't tell u guys wats the song title...













the title is beauty and the beast... i've only pratice for 1 week...LOLz..so proud of myself and thanks for coming guys!

2 comments:

z said...

I have absolutely no musical talent! haha it took me FOREVER to memorize FUR ELISE... haha

jinshan said...

well... u noe wat .. we r so pround of u :)