Wednesday, December 10, 2008

TAG!!

Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a note with 16 random truths (shortcomings, facts, habits or goals about you) about you. At the end choose 10 people, and tag them. Try to include the person that tagged you so they can come back and see your answers!

1. I am not such a loving and caring person, seriously last time... but now i am! lolz

2. I am having a really good family and friends who will always care for me.

3. My mom past away when i was 7

4. I wanna be someone that are useful and can make decision by my own.

5. I won't do things that will hurt my family.

6. OK i cut my friend's hair before.

7. I wanna know more about my self and doing things differently rite now.

8. I like to watch movie alone.

9. I like to sleep alone.

10. I wanna b a friend can count on and trust by my friends.

11. I am learning to give unconditional love to people around me.

12. I am a horny person too.

13. I wanna hang out with my friends often and go holiday with them.

14. I talk too much, and sometimes don't listen to other ppl.

15. I wanna b muscular.

16. I hate my eyebags.

finally i am done, this is my first tag thingy.

6 comments:

Kasumi-chan said...

HAHA! Now I know I can tag you adi...weeee! New victim XD

Ala...all guys are horny haha.

kelvin said...

hey!! peik shuang dun got me wrong, i put horny because i dunno wat to write anymore...LOLZ
have a nice day...

Jialin said...

hahahahahahaha....whose hair you cut before??? nice or not??

Never know that you are horny wor..haha..

Sleep early so eye bag will disappear!!!

Vincent Hong Cheng Lee said...

hey... did you know the rules of tagging??? you gt to tag other people de la for this tag keep passing on... lolx...

kelvin said...

vincent u wan me to tag u izzit?
then now u tag u lo..
happy?
HAHAHA...

Vincent Hong Cheng Lee said...

lol... save it ba kelvin... lazy wanna play tag... damn boring... haha... btw... when will u going b kampar?? i might be going b on 9 or 10 january... muz do some cleaning work...