Tuesday, January 20, 2009

missing all of u...


To: LP121

its a weird day waking up without any messages and miss called...
from now on, has already come to an end....
i start to miss them...
how are they? are they doing fine? are they having a great day?
but whatever it is team mates u always have my support...
thanks for being my side all this while...
giving me support and all the care...
eventhough it is just 3 months time, but we faced all the challenges together...
we share our laughter and tears together...
and never give up.... do it whatever it takes...
no matter how tough it is, we go thru every steps together...
guys i miss all of u...
although i am far apart with u guys there, me Kelvin Foo will always be there when
anyone of u needed me...
i will never forget the moments that we have been together....

LOVE,
kelvin foo

2 comments:

z said...

u guys look so happy
!!!

its nice to see so many smiles!!

^^

Diane said...

dear sayang! miss u too! xoxo