Tuesday, February 26, 2008

WAT A DAY!!!

WAT!!!2day is the scariest day in my life, OMG I juz faced an accident.I crash with a motorcycle.How can this ever happen to me?In that time i was so terrified and my brain was empty,I duno wat to do...the first person tat i thought of was my dad.I really wished he was here and settle everything for me.because i am juz 19 years old, and this is the first time i faced this kind of prob. 5 minutes later, all the ppl were surrounding me, telling me wat to do, bt i cant find a person that i know, all of them seem like a stranger to me. I am still in P license, i am afraid tat my license will be "gantung" by the traffic police. i called my best friend yee ying for 3 times, bt she never answered the call. in order to make my heart beat go slower i call my hsemate, Alan. luckily he did answer the phone call, when i c him and keat soon reach to the accident scene, i feel like "oh finally sumone i know is here". after tat, yee ying called me, and i tell everything to her, she rush to the accident scene. when i saw her, the first thing i do was run up to her and hold her hand tightly, because she was one of my best friend in kampar that i know her since form 2, we were best friends for 6 years until now. after that i went to the police station to report the accident and tell the police wat happen.it takes me for about 1 and half hour, and luckily the motorcyclist was fine, juz some small injuries on his leg. then at last i received a RM 300 saman, i still having my P license.*phew* i sure gonna be the most famous person in UTAR now.But i duwan to b the famous person in this way. it's so embarassing, how am i goin to faced those ppl in UTAR. OH MY GOD....help me....i really hope i could turn back time, so everything wont gonna happen. But everything is over, i will juz take this as an experience. i'll drive safely next time. T.T

1 comment:

blurgurl said...

Hey..
I'll always be there for you whenever u need me k.. As you said, we been best friend for 6 years!!~ =)
It's just an small accident k.. And what we can do is learn from the accident.. And, trust me, no one in UTAR will ever remember about this.. Of course after some times la.. ^^
Cheers!~