Saturday, February 23, 2008

my first time....




HEY!!dun think anything bad abt my title k...lolx..i put this title is because this is my first time writting a blog...last time i used to laugh at my friends by wasting their time writting a blog...XD bt wat i think last time was totally wrong..

skol starts 2molo..wat to do..should i juz feel happy,excited,or sad...i starting to miss my family and friends at kk..sometime i'll asked myself it's a brilliant decision by choosing UTAR and nid to leave my friends and family members apart...tats like so far from them...when i saw them, a weird feeling juz appear nowhere in my body,those juz cant describe by using a single word...or maybe i juz to afraid to be alone, i hate the feeling of loneliness, when i nid someone to support or help me thru sumthing, i always hope there are sumone by my side.. but from now on i nid to be independent cuz i'm a guy...i cant juz depend on ppl or friends..nid to get used how to spent my precious time when i'm alone..HOHO...at last i still nid to say i mizz u guys so much..there are no distance between all of us...u guys will always in my heart....

No comments: