Sunday, February 24, 2008

bye bye holidays!!

tonite might be the longest nite to me...because it's the last day of my sem break, which means i nid to get my ass bek to campus tomorrow..wat the heck...and my class is in 9am in the morning...*sigh* nid to wake up so early, it's 1 of the hardest thing for me..n the damn ulcer in my mouth are killing...i wonder when it will recover,and no nid to eat porridge anymore...and i nid to drink herbal tea everyday...lolx *bitter* i goin to face 2 most tough subject next sem (for me only) financial and cost accounting...wat can i say, my brain will not fuctioning well when i'm facing with those numbers and equation...and sumore it's only 7 weeks, mid term falls on
week 5, kill me man....whoever out there know how to cure this kind of sickness pls kindly contact me..should i sleep now bt i'm not sleepy yet...wat can i do?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

my dear brother...i feel so so so happy when i read this blog...cos i can feel that u grow up dy...n u have a positive mind...i m sure u will be successful in ur life..