Wednesday, December 10, 2008

be strong on ur stand

One day u wake up and realize that, things that u having are not the same anymore,
what are u gonna do? simple when u wake up one day, u are all by ur own, u are alone without anyone beside u.
sometimes I will feel really tired, I've made a stand so strong, bt in the end it will juz
flew away like that, juz like wind. but i will never give up! things will change when u make a different I believe in this. the most important thing is u go 100%, and the return are really doesn't a matter to me.
time goes by every minute every second, but somehow i don't really realize, last time i dun really take time in my life seriously. Juz let it go like tat, but now everyday i am doing things differently, full of challenges.
My LP journey its already halfway to the end, until now I've already enrolled two of my best friends to join this coming basic. i am so happy at the moment when they got enroll, cuz i know no longer from now, they might facing the same things that i am facing rite now. So excited! the moment when i stood infront of them in their graduation, and say thank you to me, its the most precious things i've ever get. I know this might b the most difficult stand tat i've ever made, and in the middle i might faced many breakdowns, but once i think of the graduation and the thank you they gonna say, it will make me make this stand even stronger. In my tidy brain there are juz few words, which are I WANT THEM TO GO!!! friends juz listen here no matter what i won't give up on u guys... i'll support all of u!!!

No comments: