Friday, September 19, 2008

many many things in my mind

2nite is the last nite in kampar for this semester...cuz after 2day i going back to kota kemuning for 3 months...dunno wat am i gonna do at there for three months...gonna work i guess..earn money and go for leadership program..one thing that concern me is, i am so afraid that i cant enroll anyone...shit!!!but no matter wat i'll put my 100% on it..like wat i've done in this final examinations...no regrets..no matter wats the results look like, but i've done my 100%, this is wat I know.
Besides that, i am glad that me and my hsemate vincent...has chat many many things 2nite...some sort of man talks...he shares many point of view. feelings. and experiences to me...although vincent u tell me that u are still holding back some of it...but i am still glad, cuz this the result that i create...ok maybe u are not understand wat this sentence means...HAHA! In the sense of age, u are younger than me, but the things u said and think are far more mature than me...shame on me...lolz
u tell me that, is hard to find a true friend, but dun be worry i am ur friend, support u always...sound so gay! lolz...but is true...this is wat i learnt in the training by using love and care will make this world looks better, meaningful and more colourful...
to all my friends i'll be there for u, no matter wat....i promise!!!faith brought us all together, there are no accident...trust me!!

No comments: