Monday, September 22, 2008

L1F3

Today i am so happy and excited...i have done the most meaningful things in my life...HAHA
I buka puasa with the orphans, they are so adorable and cute...two of them asked me to carry them sumore...so tiring, but anywhere it was fun and nice..is the first time that i get so close to the orphans kids...
beside that, I've heard a really bad news that 1 of my sis friend having a tumor in her brain. i was so sad, even though i juz knew her. in that moment, i think human life are so fragile, we will gone juz a moment of second. Like we read in the newspaper everyday, there are many accident out there. for example, juz these few days one man juz threw her wife down from the building and killed 2 of the females in the condo...it is hard to predict wat will happen in the future...so y don't we stand still and do watever we wanna do in our life start form now. all of us out there, we have many goals and dreams, what have make us stop for goin further for it...all the fears, irresponsible, and many things more...that make us stop and tell ourselve that just forget abt it, we cant make it anywhere, all the excuses, no time, no money....but our life are short...why dont we just go and do it anywhere, and without any regrets in the future...
So from now onwards, i will do watever i thinks that is rite for me and no more excuses!!! I wanna live without regrets in my life...

No comments: