Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Feeling!!!

Phew..wat a day!! the most toughest test on earth (management), is finally over...But still got 3 more papers to go...QT, accounting and microeconomic...but at least i no need to wake up in the middle of the night, to get things done, i mean get all the theories in to my tiny little brain...but for the previous two papers I've done my best on it...no regrets...lolzz
today was my best friend Pua Yee Ying's birthday, guess wat, i've given her a most memorable unforgettable birthday... ok this is how the stories goes, first i called her i tell her that my car are down in the middle of the road, and ask to come see whether she can help me on or not...but wat I really glad are, she never give any excueses or said she is not free or wanna prepared for the exam...she juz said where are u? ok i come now...i can see to genuienest in her.... this is wat friends for... by ur side when u need them the most... and i hv written her a poem..HAHA...
this coming sunday are Moon Cake Festival, the moon shine upon so bright, all of the children playing candles and tanglung... makes me recall bek my past childhood... so happy and so pure...Last time, I dunnno wats the importand of being in the family when is in fesival, like this wan...but now i noe... family is one and only place u can be or seek for support when u the most.. they will never torn u apart... and make u down...
sis i noe u are sad because of somethings happen, but u must noe me will always by ur side support u and care for u...things will never always come in the right way, and it is unpredictable...u are the one who teach me wats the importand of family and friends...
u are the one who lead me the way...u are the best sis!!

1 comment:

blurgurl said...

Really thank you for that little surprise.. I really got so surprised and i even cried.. Really thank you!!~~
Of course I'll be by ur side no matter what happen.. =)
Hope u're sister will be fine soon k.. =)

Gambate for finals!!~~

-yeeying-