Wednesday, March 5, 2008

MY DAY!!!

wat should i start in this blog....oh! 2day i woke up onli realize tat i got no clean clothes to wear..lolz wat the heck.. i was so nervous...wat can i do..i find every part in my room, my cupboard, under my bed(jk), my bag... luckily there are some clean clothes in my bag... so i went to my campus happily.... 2day i only 1 hour lecture, Ms chong sumore...she is like... dunno how to speak english...OMG..she is teaching me cost accounting..i hope tat she teach me sumthing else tats not involve in english language, bt tats totally definitely absolutely impossible... because everything in university are in english...oh gosh...help me pls..i nid to face her and listen to her alien languages for 7 weeks...CRAP..
after the class, i went to hv lunch with tien yi and sin lu...they were talking bra infront of me... wat can i say, cuz i dunno anything abt bra...HAHA!!! then after all the bra conversation is over... we plan to go waterfall dis cuming thursday or friday...cuz is too boring staying at home and facing the comp for the whole day...then after tat i went home...sitting on the chair and thinking of where did all my money gone...think until i felt so sleepy...then i went to sleep for 2 hours...lolx so i hv proven tat when u thinking something tats really hard to ur mind u will feel sleepy...HAHA...
after that, i went to pasar malam with my hsemate...bt we didnt buy anything...felt regret by going there without buying anything...then we went home, watch tv..talk crap and then laugh like hell.... then the most important thing is i wash my clothes at my friends' hse...gud!!
THIS IS MY DAY!!!

5 comments:

blurgurl said...

Alamak you ah.. No clean clothes to wear.. Mr Foo ah, wash ur clothes urself la.. Wakaka...
Lecturer in uni who dont speak eng will be lecturer who teach chinese or malay.. Kaka.. Degree tat time u'll have lecturer who teach pengajian m'sia who speak malay in class.. Kaka.. =p

enjoy ur day in uni and sometimes come la find me.. kaka.. =p

kelvin said...

okok...i go find u next time...sumtime lecturer who teach chinese or malay speaks english better than her...lolx

jinshan said...

aiyo !! don blame la .....zzz u make me feel like my english sux !!!!!!!!

Ting said...

2"""""!!!!hahaha!how r u??of cos i rmb u la!!i'll nvr forget ur 2"" specs!!u still wearing 2" specs ar??muahahaha!!added ur link d la!hehe.Aiyer u ar..go NS 2 months plus d oso dunno how to wash ur own clothes ar...!hahah!smelly la...

Joanne Loke said...

HELLO!!! know who am i or not? :p be happy always ok!