Monday, March 10, 2008

LUCK CHANGE!!!

heloo!!! 5 days never update my blog ad...cuz very busy last few days and plus dunno wat to write. i am in half dead situation now, finance mid term falls on the day after 2molo...shit!! i dunno how am i goin to handle it...hope i can did well in this mid term... all the calcultion in this sub makes me crazy... but wat to do, i am having this sub at this sem, so forced to improved it and i'll use my brain often..
i dunno why last few weeks i am so unfortunate, firstly i falls down from a motorcycle, then i had an accident, after that growing of my so called wisdom tooth(painful) and fever for 2 days, then i lost my specs at the waterfall, lastly i am totally broke now....haih... i wanna change my luck... wat should i do? go bye bye(in cantonese) or make a wish at the shooting star(i cant ever c a star nowadays)...lolx
my birthday coming... hope my luck will turn better after my birthday... good luck forever....HAHA!!! this is not greedy bt a dream.... election NB lost almost half of the states... bt dun give up yet... although i dunno whether i'll support u anot in the future...HAHA!!! ROCKET WIN... i am not feeling happy juz dunno wat feeling should i give....

No comments: