Thursday, March 27, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME...

2nite was a special day for me, because after 2day i will getting older.... 18 goin to 19...lolx...
19 man... 2 more hours from now... 19 come to papa!! 18 years old are really such a meaningful year for me, first year i am legal in drinking beer, went to university, leave all my family members and friends at kk(kinda miss them now)... this is not the first time i celebrating my birthday outside or not with my family and friends... actually this year might be the second year i celebrating like this... first time was when i'm in NS camp.. bt luckily i meet some friends and they celebrating my birthday with me...so nice and touch, they celebrate my birthday with me, although i juz know them in the camp... the past few years, i did get birthday cake in my every birthday my dad will always give me money... but he will never noe what i really wan... i duwan those artificial paper making money in my birthday,can u pls juz say happy birthday or juz buy a cake for me.. tats wat i really wan dad...
HIAH... bt luckily i still got a bunch of gud friends... they will celebrate my birthday with me every year... thanks guys!!! i really mean it.. bt this year i cant celebrate my birthday with them... oh yea still got 1 of my good friend is here with me...Pua Yee Ying is u...lolx..suprise
lastly, i would like to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to myself.....

3 comments:

blurgurl said...

Hey.. I still wanna wish u on time.. Kaka.. Stubborn me.. =p
It's so suprise to c my name up there *pointing up*.. Hehe.. Of course I'll celebrate with u this year and every single year.. Haha.. =)
Dont la sad on the last day u're 18 k.. =) U still got a bunch of friends with u..

U still got 35minutes to remain 18 ya.. =)

-yeeying-

Jialin said...

Foo Chan Wei!!!
Remember me not????
I link you to my blog, k?
hehe..
have a nice day!!!

Ting said...

2"!!!omgosh din knw it was ur bday!! haha!bad friend right?lolx!hehe.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!

*i dunno y u like to be older so much for..i love 18 n wanna stay 18 forever!!hahah!

once again...
Happy birthday 2"!!! =)