Wednesday, September 16, 2009

the recent act and thoughts ...

Finals have finally come to an end... two more to go...
This blog has been abandon for so long, because the owner doesn't
wan to write or maybe lazy to update..
Hmm.. busy studying i guess... i hv made a commitment to myself and my sister
too... and now i am on my way to achieving it..=p

Only now i realized, i hv never receive my dad's calls for couple of weeks,
as i think bek my dad will call me twice a week, by asking my how am I, Wat am I doin?
but now is like so long.. i guess I nid to call him..
Maybe he is too busy, yea rite he is too busy...
wat can i said is:
daddy is time to relax, u hv been that busy for so long,
for non stop, I noe that u are going to reach the age of 55 very soon...
and i noe that u are very stress and tension recently,
I hv seen u growing thinner and thinner recently...
on the other hand, older and older too..
besides that, I know that there are many things happen rencently,
really hope i can sumthing to solve it and make it better,
but all these is not under me and jie territory...
nobody can handle it but u...

ok i guess I need to seriously take a nap now..
I slept at 3 last nite and wake up 7 in the morning...
totally exhausted...

continue fighting... until the very last!!!

2 comments:

Hoopaglu said...

Mentally support you always, keep fighting and never give up weeeee~ !
Well, yeah sometimes things are beyond our control, but you can stay close to your dad and help him whenever it's possible. Keep positive-minded, I'm sure you can do it. =D

。。。夜晚天空的我。。。 said...

dear...
gambateh ba!!!
feel free to share with me...
haha...