Monday, June 8, 2009

letter for my mom!! (delivered)

To: my lovely mother in heaven

This morning i woke up with a smile... everyone must b curious y am I smiling once i woke in the morning..its not because of the sufficient sleep that i got, its not because of the weather were nice, its because i dreamt abt you last night.. it was so long u had never appeared in my dream mother, but finally u got into my dream once again last night, I still remember that we chat and talked in dream like wat u normally do with me and giving a mother dialog to me.. Mummy u are still the same, there are no changes in you in my dream, with a pair of big eyes, short black sliky hair that u have, warm hands... I miss all these so much, thanks for letting me recalled it back agian...
once i woke up I do not know when am I gonna dream about u again... I hope that it will not take that long for u to get into my dream again... its almost 13 years for now.. i do miss you alot.. but i hv already let go and i knew that u must b surrounded by angels all day long, how does really feel like? but one thing I will not forgot the smile that appear in ur face, when i am down... sometimes i barely remember the tone or the eyes u hv... but once again u make me recalled it back.. is just feel like u are still with me all the time, and i know ur eyes will always stayed at me and jie...cuz u love us so much...
sometimes i really nid to showed gratitutes to the god, he takes my mom but still left a very good sister and dad for me... and I do learnt many things in these couples of years, so dun worry mummy! we are totally doing fine here...
hope u are doing fine there too, but i noe u will...
it was so nice got to c u again after so many years, but no doubt u are the best mom after all....

From: ur lovely son

11 comments:

。。。夜晚天空的我。。。 said...

after finished read this post, i feel a bit touch...
dear...
i always support u...
gambateh...
hope u can still remember me after u working or married...
haha

kelvin said...

lolzz... i will never forget u la... 1/3 ma.. will always in my list...lolz
thanks for the comment

Small3gg said...

hmmm...smallegg here.It was really touching.How nice ur description toward ur mom...wonderful!!I LIKE IT...:)
(Growing up oledi,young man)

keat soon said...

hmm..
housemate...
ur mum will be very happy in the heaven since she has such a filial and thoughtful son...
Good luck.......
When u are married, remember invite me to your wedding dinner...haha...

Small3gg said...

me too me too...i olso wan to attend ur wedding dinner.hehe...by the way...y suddenly talk about kelvin's wedding dinner?

kelvin said...

y tiba tiba my wedding pulak...
bt anywhere appreciate tat u guys leave me a comment...lolz
thanks

Sylvie said...

...speechless...
your mom must be very Proud to have YOU as Son!!!

Proud to c u grow to be who u r today...A lovely young man that everyone proud of...

"...hold it on and keep dreaming...", pursue ur dream n fly high~

Deepest love~

。。。夜晚天空的我。。。 said...

yoyo!!!
don't forget invite me also...
hehe

ena said...

sweet bro! i am here for u too.. life goes on, all happened for a reason.. life goes on...

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

my dear bro, i am sure mom will be very happy when she received this letter. cos mom know that u already growth up and become stronger. I am glad to have a bro like you...thanks mom for giving a good brother to me...without you in my life, i am sure i will bored til die...no matter what happen, jie will always support and be with you...remember study hard and FIEENS are waiting for u...will love you always...

Loves,
Your Sis