Thursday, July 10, 2008

my training....ASIA WORKS

raining day again...dunno wat happen to the weather...i am having QT mid term this weekend..shit i havent do any revision yet..and my maths are so so so bad...Dunno y 2day i felt abit weird...erm.. abit down maybe...i also dunno why? i think is because sometime I will felt like i am nobody...because i cant really mix well with my friends or even my housemate...cuz watever topic they are talking or discussing, i juz cant mix it in...hiah...and somemore my psp, dunno wat happen? Maybe is my hand to gatal go and update the firmware...so now cant play games already...haih...need bring it to hospital ad...all of them when out for yumcha, left me here...they do ask me to go also...but i juz dont feel like not going...no mood...think of the damn QT mid term and about my schedule...so stress..because I need to go for and advanced training..and I affraid i might having test on that particular week...HOW??? i really wanna join this training, i cant wait to go already...i miss my training friends so much...there is the only place that i wont feel any distance between me and them...all of us is like being tight together by an invisible rope...i will not wearing any mask, all of us over there are so genuine, they will tell me wat is their feeling...and they wont hesitate or avoid by giving me any feedback...miss this kind of feeling so much...so i cant wait to go...that time went all of us cry and hug each other together..the feeling are so fantastic...i cant say it out by using words...i want this feeling to remain always, i hope everyone can be like this...ASIA WORKS ROCKS!!!

4 comments:

blurgurl said...

I miss you. And, you know all of us LOVE you very much. (:
I won't feel any distance between me and you too. And you always know that you meant lots to me and all of us. (:
We miss those times we had with you. I miss those times too.(:
When you finish all your mid term, can we go out for yamcha?

Gambate for your life!~

-dai-

Unknown said...

My dear bro, i m wonder y u r so down...is okay to be down for awhile but after few minutes must move on..cos tis is life..i know u really wan to attend tis July Adv..remember there r always have possibilities...so work out all the possibilities..n create a win-win situation..i trust u can make it happen...i m always here to luv u support u...bro u are not alone cos ur family in kl are always waiting u to cum home...we miss u a lot..so remember to move on...

luv,
sis

Joanne Loke said...

i miss you foo chan wai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we can also talk until morning o. miss last time alot. you still in contact with kwan yi? see her around?

Megan Wong said...

my dear kelvin,
dont be upset or down :)
u'll always have ur basic mates and ur family here for u beside u waiting for u to come home. :)
i miss u too! im glad u're having an incredible life now knowing what u want. ur sister loves u alot!
me too
take care.